Hi guys, today’s post is inspired by the lovely weather outside currently as I’m writing this, however knowing British weather it will be snowing tomorrow.
- The smell of line dried clothes and bedding
- Evening walks
- The smell of fresh cut grass
- Tanned skin
- Cute lil skirts
- Lighter mornings
- The bright colours of Summer flowers
- Sunlight naturally waking you up
- Bare feet in the sand
- Ice cold drinks
- Water fights!
- Ice lollies
- Transitioning from your winter duvet to your summer duvet
- Lighter evenings
- The feeling of the sun warming your back
- Sitting in the garden reading a book
- Being able to go outside without having to bundle up
- More photographic opportunities
- Berry picking
- Swimming in the sea
- Beer gardens
Hope you enjoyed this little overview of my favourite things about summer, I feel like I’ve now cursed this beautiful weather and it’ll pour down tomorrow!
What is you favourite thing about Summer?
Ruby Red Roses xoxo