Hi guys, today’s post is the liebstar award, if you haven’t heard of it before then it is simply a chain mail set of questions that bloggers answer then nominate their blogging friends to do the same. The lovely Alice from the blog Dainty Alice nominated me so a massive thank you to her and go check out her liebster award blogpost.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog in your post.
2. Show the award on your blog or in your post.3. Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you. 4. Write 11 random facts about yourself.5. Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you feel deserve the award.6. Create a list of new questions for your nominees to answer.7. Once your blog is published, let your nominees know that they have been nominated and link them to your post for more details.
1. If you were a colour, what colour would you be?
White is such a clinical colour to me but I love grey as I think it looks so chic and I find it extremely relaxing hence why my room is painted grey.
2. What’s your favourite blog post you’ve written so far? Link it!
Definitely my January favourites! I had taken a break from blogging and this was my first post after that, I put so much time into it and felt immensely proud at the finished post.
3. Who is your biggest blogging inspiration?
I love the cliche bloggers like Zoella, Tanya Burr, Niomi Smart etc etc.. They defiantly first inspired me to start a blog but if we’re talking on terms of maybe less known bloggers (not vloggers) that inspire my daily then I would go check out who I’m following on bloglovin as I love every single blog I follow!
4. How do you fight blogger’s block?
Blogger’s block is a nightmare, I get it a lot! I go on twitter and engage with fellow bloggers to give me an inspiration boost and scroll through bloglovin reading blogposts that catch my eye.
5. What type of blogger are you? (eg. fashion, beauty.)
I dabble in everything to be honest, I like my blog to reflect me and I have interests in lots of aspect of life like beauty, fashion and lifestyle. I love reading blogs that have a diverse range of content so thats what my blog is.
6. Do you have any blogging regrets?
Sometimes you just need to take some time out for yourself but blogging makes me feel so happy and I love feeling like I have accomplishes something so I wish I had never taken breaks.
7. What’s your favourite way to treat yourself?
BUY MAKEUP! Haha I love buying makeup but I’m also a sucker for lush products and anything along the pampering line.
8. What was the last thing you bought?
Yesterday I went shopping with my Grandma and bought a denim jacket from the GAP outlet and a leopard print tan tassel handbag, I’m definitely partial to a good bargain!
9. Describe your dream holiday? Details please!
My dream holiday would include travelling over the space of a month or more as I feel like long flights are only worth it if you stay for a long time. I would love to go to Australia, New Zealand, Bora Bora, Singapore and all the little islands in that part of the world. Of course in Bora Bora I would love to stay in the rooms out at sea with glass floors and in Australia I want to try surfing on Bondi beach as I’ve never ever tried surfing even though I’m a strong swimmer!
10. If you could have a selfie with anyone, who would it be?
One thing I am definitely not is a fangirl, I like certain celebrities/people but definitely don’t “fangirl” over them. If I could have a selfie with ANYBODY it would probably just be somebody very important like the Queen or Barack Obama as not many people would be able to say they have a selfie with them!
11. What’s your opinion on the Kardashians?
KUWTK is my guilty pleasure, I ogle at how beautiful they all are but my only quarm is that I have no idea what they’re famous for. Is Kim Kardashian only famous for her sex tape and naked selfies, probably. I defiantly prefer the Jenner side over the Kardashian side as I find them more genuine and not so full of drama.
11 Random Facts About Me
1) My dream job is a freelance makeup artist but in the interim it’s my dream to work on a mac counter.
2) I have an absolutely massive sweet tooth, everything from chocolate to cake to ice cream I’m a sucker for, GET IN MY BELLY.
3) I hate confrontation, I will do anything to avoid it as it makes me feel sad and panicky.
4) I find the taste of green tea delicious! Most people drink green tea because of the health benefits but hate the taste however I adore the taste.
5) I’m a very creative person and express this through makeup and my blog.
6) I live in a house where the lounge and kitchen in on the second floor which makes it great for nebbing at people walking down the street.
7) I have a relatively small family with only one brother, no cousins and no step siblings.
8) I love baking, I find it very relaxing and again I love channelling my creativity into whatever I’m baking.
9) Lavander is my favourite ever scent, I own so many lavender scented products as I find it so relaxing and it helps me to sleep.
10) When it comes to trends and crazes I’m always really late to jump on the bandwagon as I like to read reviews of products before I buy them as I’m scared of not liking them.
11) I drink coffee and tea black with no sugar which some people find rather strange, my Mum has always drunk them this way so I think I followed in her footsteps as you often copy your parents as they’re your role model.
My Questions For You
1) When did you first start your blog? Link your first ever blogpost.
2) How did you come up with the name for your blog?
3) What is your favourite type of blogpost to write? e.g. hauls, makeup tutorials, baking etc.
4) Bloggers or vloggers?
5) Could you see yourself blogging in 5 years?
6) How long does it take you to write the average blogpost?
7) Who or what inspired you to create a blog?
8) What do people around you think of you blogging/your blog?
9) What are other hobbies you have aside from blogging?
10) If you could only write about one category on your blog forever what would it be?
11) Do you have a blogging goal/subscriber goal?
Thank you for reading, I throughly enjoyed writing this post, I personally love reading Q&A style blogposts so I hope you enjoyed reading mine! I nominate Gabb Thomas
, Roman Blondie
and Lucyy Writes
. I know it isn’t 5 or more but I wanted to nominate blogging friends who (hopefully) will actually do it.
Have you ever done a liebster award on your blog? If not then I nominate you and you can say I tagged you!
Ruby Red Roses xoxo