- Shades that all harmonise
- Addition of an eyeliner
- All shimmery (could be a negative in some people’s books)
- Cheap flimsy packaging for an expensive palette
- Not a versatile colour range
- Not super pigmented
1) After priming my eyelids with the Mac painterly pro longwear paint pot, I set this with “chinois”, a flesh coloured shadow
2) Next I took “breeze” all over the lid and softened the edges by blending them
3) Then I took “juniper” in my outer v blending into my crease and socket
4) After that I applied “bark” focusing on the centre of my lid
5) Next I took “honey” on the inner lid and blended the whole look to make it seamless
7) Furthermore, I took “juniper” on the outer part of the lash line, followed by a mixture of “honey” and “bark” in the centre then lastly I took “breeze” in the inner part of the lower lash line.
8) Next I took the liner “starfish” from the palette on the outer lash line and outer water line followed by a Rimmel white eyeliner on the inner waterline (couldn’t find it online so linked something similar).
9) Finally I applied “chinois” in the inner corner and under the brow bone as a subtle highlight
Hope you enjoyed this post, I’ll see you on Monday with my February favourites, in the meantime have a read of my January favourites if you haven’t already!
Do you own any Stila products which you would recommend?
Ruby Red Roses xoxo