Hi guys, today’s post is a collab with the gorgeous Alice from the blog Dainty Alice. We decided to share our top 5 Benefit products with you as we’re both massive fans of their brand!
1) Porefessional Face Primer – I spoke about this product is great detail over in my January favourites so give that a read if you’re interested. Overall I love this product, it adds hours to my makeup lasting power and blurs out your imperfections. I’m eager to try out new products from their extended porefessional range like the matte rescue and agent zero shine.
2) Hoola Matte Bronzer – Again, I spoke about this product in my January favourites, so check that out if you want a more in-depth review. Hoola gives you the natural bronzed goddess appearance whilst also pairing up perfectly as a contour if you’re in a hurry and want to combine the two.
3) Hello Flawless! Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation – This foundation is a light to medium coverage and sits somewhere between a dewy and matte finish. It definitely makes your skin look flawless and on top on the porefessional it glides on like a dream.
4) Speed Brow Tinted Brow Gel – Brow gels are my lifesaver as my eyebrows seem to love to play during the day, but I’ve never found one that does the job, yet doesn’t leave my brows feeling crispy. Speed brow has the perfect amount of tint with the right consistency to hold your brows in place all day. An all round great product, not much else to say really apart from I love it!
5) Roller Lash Curling Mascara – Until planning this post, I hadn’t picked roller lash up out of my makeup draw for a few months. I swore by the Too Faced better than sex mascara, I still love it for its false lash effect but with a more subtle eye makeup look I have been straying back to roller lash. The wand scoops up your lashes perfectly and coats them evenly without leaving clumps on the end. Paired with curled lashes, it is a killer combo for long, fluttery lashes.
Hope you enjoyed this post, collabs are one of my favourite ever blogposts to create. Make sure you head on over to Alice’s blog to find out her top 5 Benefit products, let her know down in the comments if this post sent you over! Be sure to subscribe to her on bloglovin for frequent doses of amazing content.
What is your all-time favourite Benefit product?
Ruby Red Roses xoxo